The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Psalm 19:1

Monday, February 8, 2016

Morning has Broken...


  Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust;
 Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You.
                                                                      Psalms 143:8

Almost every morning around seven, I take Banjo for a walk around our yard
(I know that may sound strange, but hey!) and most of the time that's when the
sun rises at our house.  Being outside at that time of day, no matter what time of
the year it is, I always find the air and early bird's singing refreshing, especially
when there is a breathtaking sunrise happening.  I was able to capture a few of
them with my camera!!!  
                                                  Enjoy! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment